A privately owned, independent, UK-based recruitment and consultancy business, Evodia has successfully provided high-calibre, professional services to government, defence, engineering, science and technology sectors since 1997.
Our services include contractor and permanent recruitment, recruitment campaigns and advertising, consultancy and marketing and communications support. In those 25 years Evodia’s Resourcing and Consulting businesses have had the privilege of working on and supporting high profile and complex defence and government programmes. Some of our highlights have included:
- Supporting DSTL and Ministry of Defence on deployed operations in Afghanistan
- Providing operational analytics capability to DSTL
- Delivery of cloud applications security advice to HM Passport Office
- Provision of Acquisitions Management services to HMRC’s Building Our Future Locations Programme
- Provision of technical experts to DWPs Universal Credit programme
- Delivery of Project Management services to the BepiColombo space mission
- Providing ITEA Management services to Project MARSHALL
- Delivering ILS Management services to SKYNET6
- Provision of Safety Engineering to a wide variety of defence projects and platforms
- Delivery of Engineering Management expertise to the Ministry of Defence’s projects including Project GUARDIAN , Multi-Launch Rocket System , Type 26 , PROTECTOR (https://www.raf.mod.uk/news/articles/mod-signs-65m-contract-for-protector-aircraft/) and Future Combat Air System
- Provision of Certification Management expertise to manage the certification and embodiment of IFF Mode 5 on BAe146.
- Delivery of a managed recruitment campaign for Policy Advisors on behalf of the Cabinet Office
Our Evodia Comms business has undertaken marketing and communications projects for a wide range of companies, organisations, public bodies and local authorities including:
- Communications, design and branding support to Orgalim - the body representing Europe’s technology industries at EU level
- Internal and external communications support to CANSO - the global voice of Air Traffic Management
- Corporate identity, branding and design for Eurogroup for Animals, the pan-European advocacy organisation for animals
- Design, media relations and event management for BBC iCAN, the forerunner of Action Network,
- Internal and external communications and design support to medical technology company Biocompatibles International
- Media relations and internal communications for housing and care provider the Mears Group , including supporting Mears with media relations, internal communications and audio-visual services for its support of explorer David Hempleman-Adams’ record breaking Hot Air Balloon altitude record attempt,
- Communications, media relations and marketing support to local authorities including the Royal Borough of Kingston and Waverley, Merton and Bracknell Forest Councils
- Marketing communications, design, internal communications and media relations support to the University for the Creative Arts
- Marketing communications, audio visual and design support to Surrey Police
As an SME, we have the heart and soul of a smaller company, but with the depth and reach of a corporate enterprise. We think differently and act differently, excelling when faced with complex challenges.
Our creative thinking and different view, when coupled with our desire to develop long-term, trusted partnerships, means that we deliver tangible results for our clients. We also have a deep understanding of the constraints, challenges and opportunities that our clients face.
We compete on quality, but also offer excellent value for money by setting high expectations for ourselves and going the extra mile to ensure projects are a success. Our business is based on facts and experience, not opinions and presumptions and we only promise what we can deliver.
Evodia thanks our employees, our contractors, our suppliers, our loyal customers, and our future customers. Cheers to 25 years, and here’s to the next 25 more! If you would like to know more about Evodia Limited visit www.evodia.co.uk, email [email protected] or call 01252 722500.