Evodia Limited is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
Evodia Limited is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
Evodia Limited provides appropriate training and awareness information for all its staff. In particular:
- All our staff receive awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking, so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of management.
Any staff, workers, suppliers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspected incidences of human trafficking that they might have to Rachel Sullivan (Managing Director).
Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by our Managing Director, who is committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
- Working with the appropriate organisations to improve standards,
- Removing that organisation from our preferred supplier list,
- Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
- Access to remedy, compensation and justice
When procuring goods and/or services Evodia Limited will ensure those suppliers comply with this policy. In particular:
- Sharing this policy with any potential or current supplier.
- Ensuring that the following provisions are considered during supplier audits: Wages, working hours, freedom of association, freedom of movement, freedom of employment, child labour, harsh or inhumane treatment and human trafficking.
We regularly monitor our risks in this area using relevant key performance indicators, including:
- The effectiveness of enforcement against suppliers who breach policies,
- The amount of time spent on audits, re-audits, spot checks, and related due diligence, and
- The level of modern slavery training and awareness amongst our staff.